The importance of school in a child's life
For my radon topic I'm choosing to write about the importance of school and how it affects you're life in the future. Its hard to believe that I started school almost 13 years ago now, I was only 5 years old when I went to my first kindergarten class. Now here I am 17 years old and hopefully graduating, but I still have a lot of work to do if I want that to happen.
School is mandatory for most children by their parents, even though we'd like it to be a choice. To me though I find school teaches me things I wouldn't otherwise ever hear of. School is the most important and meaningful part of my life, I guess I can sort of call it a 2nd home, but that would be taking it a bit far, it's more of a place I know I can turn to for any sort of help for any sort of issue or obstacle in my way. I know that several times in the past when things weren't going so well I turned to school to help make me feel better, whether it be hanging out with friends in the halls having good times, or learning something new and interesting in the classroom. School has also provided me with countless memories and moments that I'll cherish for the rest of my life.
Overall I'd like to say that I wouldn't be the person I am today without the schooling that I've received over the past 13 years, in fact I wouldn't even be close. To me school was the thing in my life that made me want to be better, motivated me to become something big, so far it's not working out, but I plan on turning things around and doing what I want to do. School has been great to me and I'd give almost anything to be able to go back and do it all again.
No comments:
Post a Comment