What Makes Me?
Lennon is a name that my parents gave me, because they were both huge admirers of the Beatles. Over the years I have grown attached to the band as well, and I share similar thoughts towards John Lennon's quest or hope for world peace.
What makes me me?- a vast variety of things, activities and emotions. Beginning with Hockey, the sport I love the most, and always will love the most. Hockey has been a huge part of my life going back as far as I can remember, I've played since the age of 5,and watched it on TV. I've even had a try at sort of coaching, but that didn't work out as well as actually playing the game. In reality I live and breathe the sport, and I don't know what I'd do if I couldn't play hockey anymore. However I don't plan on going anywhere career wise with the sport so it seems like it's almost time to drop that idea and move on.
As I said before music is a huge part of my life. It calms me down whenever I'm stressed, and plain and simple it's just easy to listen to no matter what mood I'm in. I want to say it keeps me focused, but sometimes it throws me off task. It really just depends on what kind of mood I'm in.
It's weird to say, but I feel like my school makes me who I am. I find that school really hints at what kind of person you are, and where you could be headed in life based on work ethic and effort in class. School has made me into what I hope to be a successful individual, and it has really prepared me for what's next to come in life. School has made me smart, bilingual, and confident in my own abilities.
In conclusion the overall biggest driving factor that makes me who I am,are my friends and family. My friends give reasons to aspire to be better, they provide me with competition, love and the best part drama. My family have made me who I am today, by providing me with everything and more to be successful in life. Id be nothing without my family and my friends.
In conclusion the overall biggest driving factor that makes me who I am,are my friends and family. My friends give reasons to aspire to be better, they provide me with competition, love and the best part drama. My family have made me who I am today, by providing me with everything and more to be successful in life. Id be nothing without my family and my friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment